Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jung SuWon warriors - what it means during elections



As Jung Suwon Warriors, we don't just limit ourselves to being warriors in the Do Jang. To be a true Jung Suwon student and warrior, it means we practice what we learn throughout our lives, in all situations.

Take the upcoming elections for example. While I have, or course, my own opinion and my own decision as to whom I will vote for, I will not publish this here, nor will I endorse anyone candidate for any of the races.

But what I will do is emphasize that we not only have the right but also duty, to vote. "It is your personal choice what you do in your life", one of Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim's most published quotes, is true here as well.
As an immigrant into this great country, and now a naturalized citizen, I proudly cast my vote every time.

Please let's all go vote. Follow your heart and follow your dreams!

No comments: