Sunday, July 6, 2008

Jung Su Won: my very first classes at Jung SuWon



Ah yes, my first classes at Jung SuWon! Did I mention I was to shy to even participate in a regular Martial Arts class? It's true! I was not going to do it!

However, Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim helped ease me into it and let me start taking private classes at first. What a relief! At least I could feel clumsy, uncoordinated, shy, awkward, and simply just strange, and not have to worry about other people's reactions.

So for the first couple of months of my training at Jung SuWon, I came only once a week, for a private class. I was kind of intrigued by class, but yet way too scared to join. So I would practice at home during the week what I learned on Saturdays, but simply couldn't see myself joining class.

...You should see me in class now....

No comments: